Clinic on Salzdahlumer Street
Dear patient, dear relatives and friends of the patients!
The Clinical Center on the Salzdahlumer Street is the largest of the three sites of the Braunschweig Clinic. Around 1,900 employees are involved into the medical and nursing care.
For your convenience, we have put together some useful information for you.
Salzdahlumer Straße 90
How to get to our Clinic?
Bus: 431, 471, M11
Bus stop: Klinikum Salzdahlumer Straße
The following Departments are represented at the Clinic on the Salzdahlumer Street
- Eye Clinic
- Clinic of General Surgery
- Department of Pediatrics
- Clinic for Urology and Urooncology
- Prostate Center
- Clinic for Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Medical Clinic I. Gastroenterology, Metabolic Diseases, Endocrinology
- Medical Clinic II. Cardiology, Pneumology, Angiology
- Medical Clinic V. Renal Diseases
- Colon Cancer Center
- Neurological Clinic
- Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics
- Neurosurgery Clinic
- Nuclear medicine
- Institute for X-Ray Diagnostics and Nuclear Medicine
- Clinic for Anesthesiology
- Pain Center
- Physical Therapy Department
- Spine Center
- Central Emergency Service
Cafe / Kiosk
Entrance hall of the clinic.
Opening hours of the kiosk: Monday to Friday: 6 am - 6 pm
Saturday, Sunday: 7 am - 6 pm
Opening hours of the café: Monday to Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday, Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm
Medical Care and NursingManagement (from left to right):