Oncologic department of Bransweig clinic performs lymphadenoma treatment on different stages of the disease. Lymphadenoma is one of major oncologic problems studied by German medicine. Having state-of-art medical equipment, specialists of our clinic manage to state precise diagnosis and treat patients successfully.
What lymphadenoma is?
The number of patients complaining about lymphadenoma grows on annual basis.
Lymphadenoma is an oncologic disease that affects vessels and lymph system. There are two kinds of cancerous lymphadenoma:
- Non Hodgkin Lymphom;
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Doctors differentiate 50 kinds of this disease, but the two above-mentioned are the most widespread ones.
This disease is highly dangerous due to the fact that the lymph system is connected with many organs in human body. There’s always some risk that cancer cells can start developing in other cells and organs: stomach, brain, kidneys, etc.
Patients' age does not play much role, when it comes to lymphadenoma. It can occur in any person, though people from 40 to 70 are more prone to this disease. Lymphadenoma can be revealed when checking the process of lymphocyte spread – it becomes uncontrollable.
DiagnosisLymphadenoma treatment in Germany is impossible without prior diagnosis. There are different methods of diagnostics:
- patient intake (medical history);
- medical examination;
- blood analysis;
- laparoscopy – a surgery when a small cut is made on patient’s body (up to 1 inch). A laparoscope, a small instrument with a tiny camera is injected inside the body;
- tomography (computer, magnetic resonance, positron);
- biopsy of bone marrow (the procedure takes place in the operational room after anesthesia. Patients lies on his back. An incision is made in patient’s chest near the third rib. To control the depth of puncture, a needle with stopper disc is taken. The sample is checked for abnormal cells. This method allows defining whether bone marrow metastases are present, or not);
- biopsy of lymph nodes (lymph node tissue is sampled and checked for cancer. During the procedure, a dye is injected in the tumor areas. Judging by its location the specialists can find out how far cancer cells spread);
- histological processing (studying of patient’s sampled tissues to define the presence of cancer cells. Sampling can be done by incision, biopsy, puncture or a surgery).
As a rule, several methods of diagnosis are used to get a broader picture of disease. Only in this case appropriate treatment can be prescribed.
There are many different methods of lymphadenoma treatment in Germany that depend on the speed of disease development and its aggressiveness. To reach the best results, specialists try combining different methods of lymphadenoma treatment in Germany.
There is no one-fits-all approach for lymphadenoma treatment, because every patient has unique medical history. The methods and approaches will be combined individually in every separate case.
However, all methods of lymphadenoma treatment in Germany are aimed at one thing: to destroy unhealthy cells and cease their growth and development.
The most widespread ways of lymphadenoma treatment in Germany are:
- X-ray therapy (the affected area is beamed, which makes cancer cells die or cease development);
- chemotherapy and drugs (they help to cease development of cancer cells);
- cytokinotherapy (treatment with proteins produced by human body to fight with abnormal cells. When the immune system is weakened, these proteins are produced in lower amounts, and body cannot defeat the disease with his own power. Injection of synthesized proteins can be aimed at metastases and helps to prevent further cancer development);
- antibody treatment (antibodies cloned from one cell are injected in patient’s body to define cancer cells. Attaching to them, anticells weaken cancer cells and help the immune system to fight them more efficiently);
- transplantation of stem cells (stem cells help to restore healthy cells in body, but this treatment should be preceded by X-ray therapy and chemotherapy in high doses. Cancer treatment with stem cells in Germany is a long-term procedure, and only doctor can decide what survival rate will be like);
- complementary treatment (this is a type of alternative medicine that can be prescribed, if patient wants so. It includes homeopathy, phytotherapy, Chinese medicine, etc. However, the doctor using these methods should perfectly know all consequences, side effects and peculiarities of treatment).
Oncologic center of Braunsweig clinic offers alternative methods of lymphadenoma treatment conducted by leading specialists. Doctors may also prescribe complementary therapy as additional to the basic treatment options.
Cancerous lymphadenoma is one of the most hard to cure diseases. Doctors need to apply a lot of efforts to make treatment truly efficient and yet safe.
Our clinic offers lymphadenoma treatment by leading European specialists who can figure out an optimal therapy method based on diagnosis and individual approach to the client.
Our doctors are always ready to help you defeat the disease. Our patients are guaranteed friendly approach, politeness and high-quality equipment for treatment. We have everything for you to go through the procedures comfortably and safely to restore normal health.